Monday, March 16, 2009

Hotel For Dogs

This past weekend was one crazy 2 days. My Mommy and Daddy volunteered to take care of the neighbor's dogs for the weekend while they worked their booth at the Home and Garden Show in Tulsa. I have to give a shout-out to Jim Giles Safe Rooms!!!! That's where I'll be when the tornadoes roar down the plains!

So, my company for the weekend was a weinie dog named Sabl and a Shitzu named Stormy (get it....Stormy's owner sells safe rooms). They were so much fun to play with in my big backyard. Sabl was a little dog with a lot of lip. She started growling at me when I came over to sniff her and figure out who she was, but eventually she warmed up and we all got along quite nicely.

The most fun was Sunday - my Uncle Josh brought Bella the baby boxer over to play with me. I just love her but she thinks we are all chew toys. That little boxer loves to nibble on me and run circles around me. When all of us dogs were out in the backyard, we kept doing circles sniffing each other's butts. We had to figure out who was who. Of course, my butt smelled like roses!

No comments: