Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks are loud!




OK-my Mommy and Daddy had a party for the 4th of July holiday. Well, the party was actually on the 3rd since that's when our town has their big fireworks show.

I've decided one thing - firecrackers scare the heck out of me. My Daddy tied me to one of the columns on our front porch so I could be in the middle of the party but I soon discovered that I was rather be in my little safe kennel.
But, my Mommy thought it was kind of cute when I was jumping up and down scared to death of the noise. Does that count as abuse?


I just couldn't figure out why my Daddy would go light this thing in the middle of the street with my little boys and then yell "Incoming" and dive onto the lawn. What was coming? Unfortunately, it was a big boom! And....I didn't like it.

No comments: