Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New puppies?




The other day my little boys were running in and out of their room looking at something. I thought they might have a new toy that I could nibble on and tear up so I went to check it out. Low and behold......it was something furry and little. Furry and little like a new puppy. I really liked the way those things looked and I kept trying to get up to their cages and sniff.



I think they are puppies.......why does my Mom keep telling me to quit sniffing the guinea pigs. Guinea pigs...what's a guinea pig.....that doesn't look like a pig.

Anyway-they tell me the black-and-white one is called Nibbles and the tan one is Goldie Sprinkles. Strange names for new little puppies.
Do they look like me???












































No comments: